Radiometric devices are used where other measuring principles reach their limits. They stand extreme temperatures, high pressure, corrosion, abrasion, viscosity or toxicity. They measure point level, level, density, interface and concentration with one device. Gamma transmitter measure reliably from the outside through the walls of all kinds of process vessels such as reactors, autoclaves, separators, acid tanks or cyclones and pipes.
As pioneer in radiometry Endress+Hauser put 50 years of experience in the development of the new device generation. As a result, the new Gammapilot FMG50 surpasses previous radiometric devices.
- The 2-wire technology leads to savings in engineering and installation.
- Developed according to IEC 61508 the Gammapilot guarantees highest safety and allows the direct use in SIL2 and SIL3 applications.
- Thanks to the innovative sensor technology the Gammapilot can be used without additional water cooling.
- Heartbeat Technology increases safety during ongoing operation and reduces verification efforts significantly.
- With the monitoring function of Heartbeat Technology maintenance work can be planned proactively.
- An intuitive user interface with software Wizards comfortably guides the user step by step.
- Via Bluetooth® wireless technology the device can be operated out of the radiation beam. Bluetooth® wireless technology ensures an easy operation even at hard to reach locations.